Roc Icon GT Men
The ROC ICON GT provides great performance, comfort and stability for technical approaches and mountain trekking. The outsole provides superb traction and the dual-density midsole delivers outstanding comfort on any kind of terrain. Highly supportive and protected by GORE-TEX®.
Weight : 440 G ½ PAIR (SIZE UK 8)
- Dual-density midsole for best comfort and support
- Premium eco-friendly leather from a tannery audited by the Leather Working Group
- Vibram® Approach outsole with superior grip on uneven wet and dry surfaces
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort offers ideal breathable waterproof
- Great control with low profile and close to ground contact
- Asymmetric long lacing for the best fit and comfort
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for increased protection
Upper: Fluorocarbon free water repellent 1.6 – 1.8mm Premium eco-friendly Suede from tannery by LWG
Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
Footbed: Haglöfs Custom Comfort
Midsole: Dual density EVA
Outsole: Vibram® XS TREX compounds
Cleaning: Prepare the footwear by removing surface dirt such as mud and grit. When cleaning Haglöfs footwear, it is important to use a soft sponge under clean lukewarm running water. Dry the footwear off with a clean cloth or rag at a natural temperature. Do not use the aid of an external heat source or direct sunlight. Direct heat may alter the shape of the shoe. Footwear should never be cleaned in a washing machine.