With excellent grip and walking comfort, our Roc Icon GT provides you perfect control and stability for the approach activities. It uses breathable GORE-TEX® to keep you dry in challenging conditions. A waterproof approach shoe that offers good walking comfort. Suitable for hiking, scrambling and via ferrata.
A low version of the outstanding approach footwear model. Here, strength and stability start from the ground up. A Vibram® Approach outsole provides superb grip on both wet and dry surfaces, and the design and PP board construction allow for long-term structural integrity. GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort keeps water out and allows for breathability, and the footwear is designed with a low, agile profile and constructed to allow total ease of movement without compromising the strength, including reinforced toes and heels.
They’re comfortable as well. A dual density midsole softens impact and adds to walking stability, while the long asymmetric lacing system also adds a functional ease-of-adjustment boost. And the icing on the cake? The leather used in the construction of the Roc Icon GT is eco-friendly from a gold-rated tannery (Working Leather Group).
- EVA midsole with PU heel wedge for good stability, low weight and comfort
- Sticky rubber for excellent traction
- Premium eco-friendly leather from Gold rated tannery by Leather Working Group
- Vibram® Approach outsole with superior grip on unparallell wet and dry surfaces
- Waterproof and breathable thanks to GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Great control with low profile and close to ground contact
- Asymmetric long lacing for the best fit and comfort
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for increased protection
- Upper: 1,6 to 1,8 mm water repellent, Environmentally-friendly premium suede leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: Haglöfs Custom Comfort
- Midsole: Dual density EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® Ibex
Weight: 440 G ½ PAIR (SIZE UK 8)