ROC HELIOS 25
This daypack is a minimalist dream, designed for speedy mountaineering and rock climbing activity. Weight, packed size, and versatility make this pack one of the favourites of our friends in the Alps.
Weight : APPROX 625 G (25 L)
- Interact™ suspension system, provides good support and carrying comfort
- Full size zippered back opening to main compartment for easier management on the mountain
- Elastic cord system on front panel for attachment of gear/clothing
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Hole webbing for extra attachments on front
- Rope-carry on top
- Dual ice axe loops
- Additional elastic cord loops
- Available in size M/L suspension system
- Side pocket with key holder
VX 07 Dimension Polyant X-Pac™
210D HT Cordura® Polyamide, bluesign® approved
Washing instructions: We recommend hand washing in lukewarm water using a soap-based detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Loosen all straps, remove any detachable hip belts and wash the backpack in a bathtub or large sink. Rub the backpack carefully with a soft sponge and then rinse thoroughly. Hang the backpack to dry in a well-ventilated space, or outdoors away from direct sunlight.
Miscellaneous: We advise against using a washing machine and tumble dryer as parts of the backpack may come loose or catch and destroy both the appliance and the product. Most products can be re-waterproofed with spray-on waterproofing. Make sure that all of the metal parts of the product are thoroughly dry before storage to avoid corrosion. For long-term storage, keep the backpack in a cool, dry space.