A layer like this needs to fit well, be tough and offer good protection: and that’s what the Rando does. Non-membrane Flexable™ fabric shields you from wind and water, providing an abrasion-resistant and breathable layer. The durable, woven outer face is backed by mesh to facilitate wicking: additional DWR treatment on the surfaces keeps water out and dirt off.
The Rando Flex is a comfortable and durable wind-blocking pant; Haglöfs designed it with a lower leg that fits tight over your ski touring bootand with a gusset that can be opened up for easy movement during ascents.
- Made in non-membrane stretch FlexAble™ fabric with wind and water resistance qualities, good abrasion resistance and excellent breathability
- Durable woven outer face with comfortable wicking mesh backer
- Snap waist closure, zippered fly and integrated webbing belt
- One zippered back pocket and two zippered hand pockets both in lightweight mesh
- Zippered side ventilation and articulated knees for best comfort while touring upwards
- Elasticated snow gaiter that can be open with pressbuttons
- Bottom leg fits over a ski-touring boot; rear gusset that zips up for walking
- Detachable elasticated suspenders that can be adjusted
- DWR-treated surfaces to keep dirt and water away
- Reflective prints for better visibility during dusk and dawn
- FlexAble™, 58% Polyester, 36% Polyamide, 6% Elastane. 4-way stretch durable Polyamide face, airpass coating bonded to a smooth Polyester eyelet backer for improved wicking, 293 g/m² bluesign® approved
- Reinforcement: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% Polyamide Cordura®, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, reinforcement weave , 240 g/m², bluesign® approved
Weight: 640 g (size M)