First things first: the 2L GORE-TEX® used in these trousers protects you from anything the freeride weather might throw at you. And it’s constructed to be both soft to the touch, providing an extra level of comfort while you’re active, and breathable, meaning that the only discomfort you might feel from your exertions is muscle ache. The seat and waistband are lined with brushed tricot for comfort, while the insteps and snow gaiter are reinforced. These trousers are soft, and strong.
With reinforced insteps and snow gaiters, Haglofs’ Khone pant was designed for freeriding. It’s made from 2L GORE-TEX® that protects from wind and water while remaining breathable during intense moments. Designed for freeriding and built to last. As well as providing protection against wet and chill, these trousers are breathable enough for even the most intense activity.
- Made from 2-layer GORE-TEX® with a soft touch for breathable protection from wind and water
- Reinforced insteps and snow gaiter
- Brushed tricot lined waist band and seat for maximum comfort
- VELCRO® brand closure closure adjustment in waist for perfect fit
- Two slanted, easy access thigh pockets
- Angeled side zippers for maximum ventilation
- Internal lower leg gaiters with silicone grip to keep out the elements
- Gore-Tex® 2 layer, 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 142 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<5
- Reinforcement weave: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% Polyamide Cordura®, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, reinforcement weave, 172 g/m², bluesign® approved
Weight: 500 g (size M)