This freeskiing jacket is made with GORE-TEX® Softshell, twinned with a flannel backer. As a result it’s durable and comfortable: perfect for colder days on the mountain. It’s built with skiing in mind but also an indispensible companion garment for trekking and mountaineering. It’ll also keep you warm, dry and comfortable in urban settings. For this product, refer to size guide B.
Weight: 655 G (SIZE M)
- Developed with skiing in mind – includes helmet-compatible hood, sleeve pocket and detachable snow skirt
- Recco reflector
- DWR-treated surface
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Two mid mounted hand pockets for easy access when wearing a back pack
- One sleeve pocket and one open inner mesh pocket to store gloves/beanie etc.
- Underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Velcro adjustable cuffs to keep out the elements
- Centre back length 73cm (women’s size M)
GORE-TEX® 3 layer Softshell, 100% Polyamide, 70D, ePTFE membrane and a flannel backer, 174 g/m² Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <13
Machine wash 40º C, mild process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours.
Do not use fabric softener.
Wash with liquid, soap free detergent.
Wash with zippers and velcro closed.