Offering outstanding warmth, breathability and protection through WINDSTOPPER® and QuadFusion™, Haglöfs packable Barrier WS Hood is ideal for a range of activities in cold and wind-chilled conditions.
- Fabric delivers outstanding windproofing and effectively allows moisture vapor to evaporate
- QuadFusion insulation offers great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Single handed, two-way adjustable hood and insulated inner placket behind front zip
- One zippered chest pocket and two mid-mounted insulated pockets with webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Jacket folds into its own pocket to make a stow away punch
- Articulated elbows and cuffs made of smooth stretch material
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Centre back length: 69,5 cm women’s size M
- PFOA-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- WINDSTOPPER® 2 layer, 100% Polyamide, mini ripstop face and an ePTFE membrane, 70 g/m², bluesign® approved
- RET: <4,5
- QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 12o g/m² (back, shoulder and top of sleeves), 80 g/m² (frontside and underside of sleeves), bluesign® approved
Weight: 745 g (size M)